How to use best the cultural tourism offer called 3 unforgettable days in the city of Varna, the sea capital of Bulgaria, to break routines and get to know history, culture, architecture, tradition, creativity and culinary art in a city of millennial history, crossroads of civilizations?
Artifacts from the exceptionally rich cultural and historical heritage, kept in museums and historical reserves evidence the city's development and evolution in different epochs.
It is a pleasure for the tourist to take a refreshing walk down the central and old part of the city where the footsteps of ancient settlers, who built this city, echoed. Lets follow their steps and stop for a while at the following stops of the Spiral of time:
- The archeological museum
- The training museum in the building of the Archeological museum
- The Ethnographic Museum
- The Roman Thermal Baths
- Museum of the History of Varna
- Museum of Science and Nature
- Historical and Ethnographic Complex "Proto-Bulgarian Settlement Fanagoria"
- Military Memorial Complex "Vladislav Varnenchik"